Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lisa Frank Bag


Vince Ynzunza

Look at my new Lisa Frank bag! Isn’t it Groovy?! It was given to me by the totally MOST Alexandra Sullivan – one of the official High Priestesses of Grooviness! She used it when she was a little girl herself but now she’s blossomed up and has chosen to tithe it to yours truly! I couldn’t be more excited! Looking at it, many things come to my mind: fun, far out parties, kittens, Princess Power! And when I use it in public, I can feel its transformative energies surround me and grant me the eyes of the ancient ones. Now I can see LOVE!

Lisa Frank is the true Queen of Color – and her Royal Spectrum loyally serves her plans for Art-World Domination! Watch as the Hot Pink Brigade delivers a swift kick of WOW to her boring detractors! Look out as Cool Blue digs up some Ken Nordine jazz beats to sunder the waxy prudes on Main Street. Show some respect for Sugar Yellow! Her era is in! This is the NOW Army! And when I carry my bag, I show where my politics lie.

And dig what I carry inside of this Far Out Bag:

WSG Issues #1 and #2!

I carry these around for when the mood strikes to deliver the WORD! You can have the WORD too! Just go to http://www.warsemenandgrooviness.com/store.htm

My Knife!

Whether I’m strolling through a minority neighborhood or White Trash U.S.A. – my Groovy knife colors any fool RED!

My Lisa Frank ‘Queen of Color’ Notebook!

This is where I write my deepest thoughts and most high-flying dreams! Specifically, it’s the carrier of my upcoming novella ‘The Diary of Ginny Rae’ – a groovy love story about Demon Possession and Menstruation!

www.warsemenandgrooviness.com

1 comment:

  1. omg do you still have this?? would you consider selling it by any chance?

    ReplyDelete